If you are reading this post, you have probably booked me for your intimate photography session. We have discussed your boudoir session ideas and went over my Pinterest lingerie suggestions. However, that’s not all! There are a few more points that will help you look your best best on your BOUDOIR day!
- Try to stay away from alcohol and drink plenty of water the night before the session. I know it sounds weird but it will help with unwanted bags under your eyes as well as keep your skin nice and bright.
- I offer makeup/hair packages but if you decide to use your preferred vendor, that’s totally cool! Makeup and hair are very important not only for your look but also for feeling special during the shoot.
- Don’t forget manicure and pedicure as well as wax! nothing too wild but whatever you usually do to feel your best will be what you will want to do for your boudoir session.
- Wear loose fitting clothes as well as not too tight of bra straps… It will leave unwanted marks and who wants to see that?:)
- SLEEP! So important to get a good night sleep… Your eyes will thank you!
See you soon to create your amazing boudoir session 🙂 Glamour photography boudoir session awaits!