Wondering About The Boudoir Session?
A boudoir session is not only about the final product, but it’s also very much about the experience itself. Most of my boudoir clients come to me nervous about the session and unsure about how they’ll look in front of a camera. Trust me — a boudoir session is such a sexy and intimate experience, you’ll be sad once it’s over. Your boudoir session will feel like a fashion shoot with wardrobe changes. In the end, you’ll receive a diverse selection of beautiful images to place in an album or to display as art prints.
All boudoir sessions include:
- My Boudoir Pinterest Guide to give you ideas for your wardrobe selection.
- A hair and makeup artist who will create your look and provide pampering so your shoot is fun and relaxing. I strongly suggest using my studio hair and makeup artist. She has tremendous experience not only in boudoir makeup, but also in wedding and special events makeup. She knows what styles look best in front of a camera. However, if you prefer to use your own hair and makeup artist, you can come ready for the session.
- Wardrobe consultation at your shoot.
- 1 hour session.
- Pose coaching during your shoot to give you a diverse set of images.
- A private password protected gallery for you to view and choose your favorite images.
- Album/prints design.
Collections start at $900.
Displaying Your Portraits
Most collections include an album. I offer a wide variety of album sizes, and cover choices include leather, fabric, or photo covers. Your album can be fully customized to fit your taste and personality. You can page through a sample album HERE. If you prefer individual prints, I offer a stunning images box that you can see HERE. Not sure if you want to keep a hard copy around your house? A gorgeous USB drive should be your choice.
Ready to begin?
Please email me, and we’ll discuss and customize a package just for you! Click HERE to start.
* We respect our clients’ privacy and never share images without a written consent.